Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sep 9 - Two Different Heads

It started off with casual discussions about my master's degree plan. Till it finally touched the topic we shouldn't even bring up this early: our different views about marriage and family. And to know how different we are regarding this matter, hurts, so much. The chat was too horrible that I just had to get him on the phone. My eyes were teary but I pushed hard to hold back the tears. I knew it's now or never, and my heart was beating fast at the thought of saying goodbyes to him. Magically, just as I was about to cry, he stopped fighting.

Just as the call ended and I was about to let go of the tears I'd been holding back, he sent me a text, "I'm sorry... <3 You are special to me. I wanna hug you so bad right now. And never let you go." I could feel the sincerity in those words. He was mad, upset, angry, but he put me first and let go of his feelings.

He tried so hard to cheer me up. "I want to make it up. You can choose. 1. Tomorrow will be the anniversary teasing day for you. So on every 10 September, I will be teased the whole day. 2. I will have to go next year on 10 September to McDonald's."


Five minutes later, out of nowhere (he was cooking that time), I got an unexpected text, "*sneaks into your room and gives you a butterfly doll*"

The good night message:
Okay so I know I already said it, but I'm really sorry. I want to be a boyfriend you can be proud of. I feel good about us and I can push away my stubbornness for you. And that's like wow for me. For you, that maybe doesn't say much, but for me it matters because then I know you are my dream girl (heart). I want to do everything to make you happy. And I won't give up on us! So Butterfly and Bee will be happy (closing eyes monkey). Haha, that rhymes. Un beso muy grande (kissing face). Here comes your kisses and a good night hug!