Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oct 10 - Exceeding Expectation

For sometime now I've been whining about how he always forgot to make more pictures for me. He has many of mine and I want the same! Knowing how he really hates taking pictures, I blatantly told him (gradually, of course) that there are a few criteria to follow: 1) No shaving his stubble. 2) No t-shirt (a dress suit is optional but at least something with a collar on, like a poloshirt). 3) No mafia face. 4) No close up picture. 5) No bathroom in the background if it's a selfie. Hahahaha, I can be hard to please sometimes, I know.

I was really demanding on the phone before we hung up, and after the winning-mom chat, I told him for the umpteenth time that I want a picture of him. It didn't have to fit the criteria, just any picture he could make. "I don't care if you wear whatever you're wearing right now, even when it's a t-shirt. I want it now!" He tried to make me wait until his sister came home so she could take the picture, but I didn't want to wait anymore, hahaha. Finally he gave in!

He sent me two pictures, one with the absolute lazy, boy-next-door look and one fitting all five criteria. Where is my oxygen tank when I need it the most?!