Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sep 24 - Guilt

Waking up this morning, I rushed to school to meet my team and finish the report. I just couldn't wait to get this over with hopefully by this afternoon so I could go home and make my monthversary present for him in the evening. There was this one time during he shocked me with an "I love you" message he sent two hours after our last text which completely caught me off-guard.

And the damned thing happened. I miscalculated. The report was far from being done. There was just so much to do that we had to go to Starbucks (opens 24-hr) and work all night there. I definitely wasn't prepared for this. I had no spare clothes, no soap, no shampoo, and most importantly, no piano. How was I supposed to make his present now!? I could still make it the day after, but I would've lost the momentum. I felt really guilty for not being able to give/make anything in return and his calmness made the feeling even worse.

There goes our first month anniversary of him treating me like a princess and me taking it for granted. I made him a deal, we take turns to give a present for every month we spend together. Because this first monthversary he made me something, I'll make something next month, he'll make another thing the month after, and so on. He agreed with this and it relieved me a little.

Despite of the guilt.... I don't think I've been happier celebrating my one month together with a guy.