Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sep 14 - WBB & WBG

L: Honey.
V: Yes?
L: If you feel like talking or are feeling bad about something, never doubt to say it. I will always listen to you (dolphin). Please never think, "Oooh, he doesn't want to hear it so I won't tell him.".
V: Did you read the papers?
L: No why?
V: I think the front page should be the news of you being awarded "World's Best Boyfriend" for four-weeks straight.
L: Hehehe Babyyyy. Yeah but only the picture and title. The whole text under it is a how amazing my girl is.

Later that night after I went home from Grandma's birthday party, we tried to be on the phone because Stephanie wanted to speak to him. Too bad the connection was frustrating, we couldn't even send him a picture! We tried LINE, Skype, internet, but it was all error. Tsk, tsk, it's hard. But WBB & WBG have to stay together. <3