Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sep 29 - The Master Plan

I woke up in the middle of the night finding the good night message he left for me. I rushed typing to see if he was still awake and thank goodness he was. We talked about little things for some moment before discussing the big topic.

So ceteris paribus we'll see each other when he comes down to Jakarta in August 2014 for my birthday, my graduation, and our first anniversary. What will happen once he flies back home?

Being a realistic we both really are, he addressed his concern about another ultra-long separation caused by our permanent jobs after school. If I didn't love him this much, I would just be like, "Why are we even talking about this? Let's just enjoy what we have now." But I do love him, so I addressed my concern about my fear of us growing out of love caused by that ultra-long separation.

The two-hour intense conversation resulted in possible options that we can choose sometime in the near-future. I've made plans for myself, he's made plans for himself. But that's the thing about being together with someone, right? You modify your own plans and create a new one that works for the both of you. I hope this works for us.