Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sep 11 - Family Matters

"You want to see something depressing?" My heart leapt a few seconds. What did I do wrong this time?

I got the picture as the answer.


He's too weird sometimes.

This afternoon I was asked by Grandma to visit her, while he and I already arranged a phone call session. I finally told him about grandma and her behavior over the years. At first we were texting but it got complicated, so I decided to call him on LINE in Irene's room with her laying beside me. The calls were interrupted by Grandma's constant attempt to make me stay in her room but I escaped every time, hehe.

Irene.... was really nuts, hahahaha. I told her she could be on the phone with him and she said okay ever so calmly. But when I was about to dial him, Irene began squeaking and squealing of excitement and it was hilarious! During the call she also did that and the craziest part was that even when we ended the call, she literally was still jumping all over the bed, even to outside the room where Aunt Adel is teaching Niel on his homework. I had to ask Lu, "Whom are you dating? Irene or me? Why is Irene so excited!" Hahahaha, I love her. They even texted each other when I was called to Grandma's room; too cute.

I don't know what's his deal, today he was behaving really sweetly all day long. He calls me lovely names, he doesn't tease me that much, he gives his utmost attention during our long phone call. He also opens up about his relationship with his brother Antonio and for me that's everything. He lets me step into his life, and I value it more than anything.