Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oct 6 - Veronica's Approval

I can't put into words how much I value Veronica's opinion in basically everything that I do. In all honesty, I felt a bit sad when she didn't exactly give reactions I thought she would give, learning Luis and I are together now. Ever since we are an item, I've been trying hard to win her heart, and I'm really happy that the progress is on going, although it's not exactly in the fastest pace.

On our first monthversary, she woke up in the middle of the night and found us on the phone. I expected cold reaction or something but what she did was smiling so widely and sincerely to me and giving me a hug me while saying, "Happy first monthversary Sis!" She even agreed to be on the phone with Luis for the first time (while Mariana, Irene, Stephanie, and Theresa all have been talking to him) and sweetly congratulated him too. Also when she was at school that day, she sent me a happy monthversary text again on Blackberry Messenger and I could feel she really meant it; she was finally happy to see how happy Luis made me. I gushed at the thought of my sister's reaction. I guess I just love her that much.

Tonight, I came home from church and added a few extras to finalize the bee calendar. She stayed with me the entire time and drew a few cute things, but I didn't realize amongst the scrap papers she used to speed draw, she made this picture!


I couldn't wish for a better twinsie (twin sister).