Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oct 6 - Yin Yang

One thing about Luis and I, we tease each other all the time. And when we really want it, we could be really mean to each other that people will find strange, hahaha. One of the examples was when Luis called me when I was in the hotel room with Chacha and another time with Sasa for the conference. They were like so taken aback by the way we talked to each other till on the second time, Sasa just had to take the phone and said, "Luis! Why are you so mean to Victoria!" Hahahaha. 

But we always make up for all the cruel things we say or do. So it's like a yin-yang. And yes, it's all good.

So when he spoiled me for almost 48 hours from yesterday to today, this already feels like a record to me. We talked so much today, and according to Luis we shared a lot of different emotions too in one day. I wouldn't beg to differ, cause we really did.

Yup, yup, I should watch out for the amount of tease and meaniness he has in store for me to balance the undeniable sweetness I've received within the past two days.............