Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sep 3 - It's On

Today was his first day back to school. With me being back to school too since yesterday, here we welcomed a new challenge: inability to text each other for hours. This ain't gonna be pretty, but I hope we're gonna make it.


Anyway, while he was at school, I decided it was time to get to know his sister Ana. He gave me her number two days back but I hadn't made a move until now. I was sick to my stomach for being so nervous about her reaction towards my approach. This is soooo weird, introducing yourself to your beau's sister via texts! He told me Ana knows about me already, but how the hell should it help me!

I can't express my relief when I found out that Ana is a total sweetheart. She was at school but she made time to hold a decent, relaxed conversation with me. She even gave out a secret behind him being sweet to her, including when he would go to the supermarket and get her a croissant and fresh juices while she was still asleep, hahaha. At the end of the chat we agreed to be friends on Facebook. I am really happy she accepts my presence. And to know that, according to her, he talks about me all the time. I blushed.