Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sep 30 - Immaturity

I planned on talking all night long with him despite of my constant sleep deprivation lately and I just found out that he was leaving to the gym. That may not seem like a good reason to start a fight with, but for someone with such low maturity level like mine (whose mind has been clouded by many things and to be honest, overworked from the little sleep for almost three weeks now), this can create drama. And I just happen to be the most immature drama queen.

It went like this: he was distracted all night because of this and that --> we had an argument about the distraction --> he told me he forgot to tell me he was leaving in 10 minutes --> I got mad and exit WhatsApp --> he left because he didn't think I'd come back --> I came back to find him gone and think, "He doesn't fight for me anymore!"

Even I specifically asked his sister for an advice because that night I didn't think I was gonna survive this LDR. There are no words to describe my stupidity that time and every time I am reminded of it (like now), I am disgusted by myself. I went to sleep that night with teary eyes, still under the false impression of him leaving me because I was too pushy. Ugh, what is wrong with me!

He came home from the gym to find me sleeping already. No, scratch that. He came home from the gym to find my angry messages that left him completely puzzled. He wrote back explaining his opinions about this matter and tagged a picture along.


If only he knew by the time I received the picture, the following morning, all the anger had gone away.