Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oct 5 - Butterfly Doll

What I found at the store was....... A butterfly doll!

He and I have been talking about it for sometime now. We even tried to find one on eBay but we couldn't find a doll that we like as most are for babies. I was jumping up and down when I saw it (I did that in the frickin' store, I swear) and practically did my puppy eyes move to Daddy so that he would get me that.

I sent Luis a picture of the doll and I and his reply was, "Three seconds." What happened next was he used that picture I made him as his new profile picture!


V: Why am I Lu's profile picture (covering mouth monkeys)
L: Because you are my miss butterfly (closing eyes monkeys)
V: (hearts) Blushing! (hearts)
L: It's so meaningful. You know butterfly is really like your nickname. Every time I hear the word butterfly, I must think about you.
V: Hihihihihihihihihihihi, in that case, Ms. Butterfly really loves her boyfriend. I'm saying too much L-word in one night, aren't I? (covering mouth monkey)
L: Nooo, you can never say it enough. (covering mouth monkey) And I really love Miss Butterfly!