Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sep 17 - The Break

Yes, we said sorry. Yes, we forgave each other and are ready to put it all behind us. But in order to know whether we really were okay about this matter, and about our relationship at all, I asked him for a little break. We are not breaking up, no, but I told him I needed some time off to rethink everything and I believe it would do him good too. By being separated and not talking to each other that evening until the following morning, I really think the pressure will come off and we will get to decide what we really feel about each other. Although he seemed reluctant, he agreed.
I couldn't sleep that night. I thought a lot about us and what would happen to us. Out of nowhere, hours after we last spoke to each other, my phone beeped of an incoming image, without any text.