Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sep 24 - One Month Together

24/8/13 to 24/9/13!

You know how girls make a big deal out of everything in a relationship and guys are like, "Yeah, whatever"? I don't feel that with him. He knows I've been really looking forward to this date for it will be our first ever month-anniversary (monthversary) and I can tell he's just as excited as I am about this!

What has been eating me alive is the fact that I haven't been able to give him my full attention due to this report I'm doing that is due tomorrow at 12pm and the conference I'm holding is starting tomorrow at 2pm. We've been talking less and less since the last week and although it's breaking my heart, there's nothing I can do about it. But he... He understands. Of course he would occassionally include "I know there will be days like this when we can't talk much. It's just that I missed you.." in this good night messages, but his patience with me through these busy days and nights leaves me in awe.

V: 00:00. Happy 1 month <3<3
L: Yeayyy happy 1 month <3<3 Wait a second!
V: Hihi what!
L: You don't know this, but there is a rule in the player handbook!! When you are with a girlfriend for 1 month or longer, you lose the status of a player.. Sorry Sayang, you can't call me Player anymore <3<3
V: Oh, of course you are still a player. A player who is under a spell of a pretty witch. (colorful hearts)
L: Hmm I will be the player, only if you don't break that spell. (closing eyes monkey)



He baked special cookies of "Victoria & Luis 1 Month Together" and "Your Bee" to celebrate our first monthversary. My jaw dropped. I can't help but feel really, really special knowing our relationship means that much to him.

V: Why are you doing this much of an effort for someone like me...
L: Because you deserve it Baby.. Only you can't see that or you don't want to say it!
V: I don't think I've given you enough of anything in our relationship..
L: Why not?
V: The furthest thing I've done is giving you my heart. Not even attention; you've been lacking it for sometime now. (heart)
L: The lack of attention is only because you are busy with school. Before that you gave me much attention. You know I'm okay if you have to do things for school/work/family. And your heart is the only thing I need. (heart)
V: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beg to talk to you over the phone now.
L: Don't know Sayang. Wanna call? (blushing)
V: Do you? (blushing)
L: Always (blushing)

By that we had the longest call to date of three hours on the phone. He tried different approaches to end the call to give me some sleep but I was so stubborn not to. Everything felt right. I know I have a long day ahead and two hours of sleep won't be sufficient but I want to let him know none of the little things he does for me are left unnoticed. But hands down, the good night messages (he wrote two long parts) are just the Ace cards. It was undoubtedly the happiest feeling to go to sleep with. And to wake up to the following morning!