Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sep 27 - Leave a Message

Fact #1: I had a wonderful day at the conference.
Result from fact #1: I'm now getting more attached to this conference for now I have talked personally to almost all of the delegates. They're genuinely good people and to be honest, I feel more of a delegate than a committee, hihi. My extra good mood was maintained at its finest from the very beginning of the day to the very end.

Fact #2: I had a fantastic night karaoke-ing with several delegates and liaison officers.
Result from fact #2: Even tighter bonding with the conference participants and that I lost my voice from hyperactive singing and dancing. I could never look at the cool-looking delegates the same way again, now that I've seen how imbicile they could be in the karaoke room full of 40 people, hahaha.

Fact #3: I had my internet connection off most of the time. Luis and I didn't get to talk at all. We were both busy that all we did all day was leaving a message for each other to read and reply when we could.
Result from fact #3: I missed him to a certain degree that couldn't be expressed in words. Suddenly my decision to spend the night at the hotel with my vice Meike was a smart move! Right after we got back into the hotel before midnight, I cleaned up and did this and that and we finally could be on the phone for almost an hour. The wifi was weird that I could listen to his voice only when I put him on loudspeaker, haha, so Meike was there to listen to everything. But it felt comfortable. They even exchanged hi's! Hihi.

Fact #4: I had a perfect September 27. Fact 1, 2, and 3 blended altogether creating a completion and balance for a simple girl like me.
Result from fact #4: Guess who goes to sleep smiling and giggling!