Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oct 6 - Making Up

Last night was a wake up call for me. He went to bed last night feeling disappointed of Real.. and probably of me too. He's been extra-spoiling me all day yesterday and I repayed him by not keeping my promise of being on the phone with him and not cheering him up when Real played bad (for two weeks in-a-row to be exact). Then what happened on our first month anniversary was replayed on my mind. He put that much effort and I didn't even make enough time to talk to him. I'm a horrible human being. Waking up, I knew I had to make something.

So I took out my creativity box, something I hadn't touched for sometime now. I already pictured what I wanted to make and as always, ever so magically, everything I needed was in that box! I busied myself all day just to make this handycraft. I really hoped he would love it and see how bad I was trying to make up for my insensitivity. I would hate myself if he'd ever go because he didn't feel I was invested in this relationship.


After hours of playing with a sticky paper glue, transparent tapes, scissors, a cutter, a ruler, four colors of carton papers, a black marker, a hole-puncher, and two caps of my contact lens' cleanser bottles which made me dig the trash cans (no kidding), I finally finished this little project and couldn't be happier with the result!

I glued it to the side of my closet so it would be the first thing I see when I wake up every morning. This hopefully will be a reminder for me not to give up so easily on us and want to just call it quits like I did many times now. This took a lot of effort to make (The only drawing I made was the outline. The rest of it was papers I cut in shapes so I had to make bee shapes in three different papers. Not to mention that moment when I had to search for old contact lens cleanser bottles, hehehe, never in a million years did I imagine I would be digging trash cans.) but it was worth it. My bee calendar is so pretty!