Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sep 30 - Hint of Jealousy

"Can I ask you something? Who's that guy you embraced on Facebook?"

The beesting. The hint of jealousy. Wait, who was he referring to? I rushed to my laptop to guess which picture he meant. Since he asked now, most probably it's one of the pictures taken at the conference. What the hell did 'embrace' mean anyway? I hug my guy friends' arms, yes, but I didn't think it was ever more than that. And hugging friends' arms for me is like... the most normal thing in the universe. Don't tell me I did something unconsciously and it will be something he can use against me.

Apparently what he meant was a picture of Tegar and I. In the picture I hugged Tegar's arm. Okay, maaaybe I leaned a little bit closer towards him, but it's Tegar. From the very beginning of our relationship, I've already told him there are three guys that he couldn't touch: Araz, Daus, and Tegar. Together with the warning that one time was, "If you ever saw a picture of me with them on Facebook," See, I had that feeling that he'd use Ana's account! "you should never be jealous because they are off-limits."

It's really cute when your boyfriend gets a little jealous of other guys. My heart warmed at that. :) :) :) I'm not mad nor annoyed. I just wish he'd see the name of the guy tagged in the picture with me before asking me that as if I would ever get cozy with a guy and leave the guy wanting or getting more. I don't want him to find me not trustworthy. He's the only one that I want.

Oh, just in case you want to know his reason. "I know Honey, it's not about the boys. I'm not afraid, because I trust you. I just think it hurts to see other boys holding you while I would do anything for it." <3