Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oct 4 - Mr. Forgetful

"Omg look what I found... We've had this box to hang the keys for four years now. See how it looks like! We are made for each other, haha.. (closing eyes monkey) I didn't notice before because I never put my keys in it. But now I saw it and I was like whattttt! (flustered faces)"


Apart from the things he forgets and the "MISTER FORGETFUL!" I shout every time I prove him to be, he shocks me every now and then by the littlest things he remembers. Like how he can still mention one by one food I can't eat and how he actually remembers my cousins' siblings in the family tree. 

The sweetness can be a little crazy sometimes, haha. This was what happened when we were on the phone the other night, "Okay, so those are the things you will do on October. But don't forget by the end of the month you have something else." Confused, I asked what he meant. "Veronica's birthday." How could he remember..? <3