Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sep 4 - Acceptance


Later that night, we decided to be on the phone. Unlike the first and second time, the connection was really fucked up. I was so frustrated although I didn't show it. It was the closest I've been to crying, even worse than my guilty feeling when I raged him by coming clean how I'd been sort of two-timing him with M. It's just so hard, you know. First you don't get to see each other in person, and now you can't even make calls?

But then I was reminded that we've talked about this. Even he, who's used to physical activities, has decided to pursue this because he knows I'm worth it. I feel stupid and embarrassed, this is a long-distance relationship. I shouldn't have gotten upset over failed phone calls when I have his heart already. It's just one tiny thing that doesn't matter that much. That night, I changed my status from "Back at One", refer to Brian McKnight's song with the lyrics of "One, you're like a dream-come-true." to "I'll fight for you, WBB", World's Best Boyfriend.

He's worth the suffer. We're worth the effort.