Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sep 13 - Stubborn Soldiers

L: I just can wait to tickle you.
V: HAHAHAHA CAN! Hahahahahahaha
L: Can't!!!
V: But it's the second time you say it! The first time was I can wait to see you.
L: I will do it, you will see yourself. (halo)
V: What if.... Deep inside.... You really don't want to see me.... *horror music playing in background* (shocked cats)

L: *puts the horror music off and puts my arm around you telling you that you are my sayang (kiss)*
V: Sorry I took longer to reply. I had to bark at the butterflies to stop flying around so aggressively.
L: Hehe Cutie, it's just me. (closing eyes monkey)
V: Shit they really won't listen to me!!! Stubborn butterflies. Baby do something!
L: Ummm they are stubborn because I'm too. That means they are my butterflies. (embarrassed face)
V: Ah!!!! That's why!!!! You and all your army are all stubborn. (cat face)
L: Your stubborn. But you know Honey, tell me what you did! I'm not that stubborn with you.. You did something to me.