Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sep 2 - The Player Handbook

Imagine your girlfriend being a thousand miles away from you. She just got a new haircut and sent you one of the pictures she took of the new hair, automatically the one she thinks she looks best in. The least you could do is give her compliments, right? Right?


No. After the picture finished sending, he only responded to it with, "It's nice Honey. (heart)" and went talking about something else. Unbelievable!

I also can't help but notice that he barely calls me with cute names. He uses Princess every now and then, but it's really every now and then, it's rarer than the variety of remaining source of non-renewable energy left in the world. My everyday terms of endearments are 'teasy', 'spoily', 'meanie', 'smartass', and even 'crazy'.

Last but not least, he never begs to call me on LINE. Firstly he said it was because of he was afraid of his English, but even after discovering that we talk just fine on the phone, he still is not in any rush to call me again.

Oh, and he hasn't said the L-word. If our discussion accidentally brings something related to love, he will always say, "I will love you (blablabla)". That's the euphemism of "Well, I don't love you, at least not yet." :P

The more I think about this, the more I realize: I find myself being attracted to him because he's not trying hard to get my attention. He plays hard to get and I just want to take this challenge to capture his heart, unlike those guys who I don't need to chase at all. Usually it's the guys who find the chasing part enjoyable, in this case it's me.

I swear this must be listed on his Player Handbook.