Saturday, September 7, 2013

Aug 15 - Opposite Attracts

If there is one thing about me, being an Indonesian who is a Grammar Nazi, I get annoyed over the smallest spelling or writing mistake. According to the latest study, I have an OCD called Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome.

If there is one thing about him, being a Dutch who had never actively conversed in English before, let alone virtually, he mistypes everything he writes. It can get really funny when he fails to deliver a correct message because of this. 

And there I am correcting almost all of it, something that drives him off the edge but I'm enjoying it almost too much. He goes from inserting frown emoticons, sad faces, to frustrated expressions  like, "You will give me a heart attack one day." 

Oh, boy, he should get used to me, alright.