Saturday, September 14, 2013

Aug 25 - Football Craze

I was this crazy girl who followed EPL and was more updated about football news than my guy friends. The first time he knew about this, a week ago, he was shocked, but in a good way. Tonight, after casually mentioning football again, he expressed his wonder. 

L: Oh, Man, I dreamed my whole life about a girlfriend who likes to watch soccer with me.
V: Haha I'll go back to my old self. On one condition.
L: What's the condition?
V: I get to yell at and scream during the match, mostly at the referee.
L: Ooh, that's okay. (smiley face) I have one condition too.
V: What's the condition?
L: Don't dare to support Barca.. Haha I really hate them to death.
V: Hahaha of course notttt!
L: Then we are fine!
V: BUT! I don't think I'll ever choose KNVB over the Germans...... (terrified face)
L: (sad face)
V: Hahahahah, don't be madddd.
L: Okay, but never for Barca.

Now I know how to get back at him if he pisses me off: I'll wear Barcelona's jersey at El Clasico. Hahaha.