Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Aug 31 - Echo

I was out all day for a church gathering (imagine having a service in TMII with 1300 other people) and a dinner in Pizza e Birra Plaza Indonesia afterwards (Stephanie, Sharon, Laura, their parents, Christopher, Veronica, and Irene). We didn't talk much because I off-ed my internet connection to save the battery, but every now and then I would be reminded of our phone call yesterday and it would make me smile.

At the dinner, I finally texted him because Irene and Stephanie were asking a lot, especially because they just found out he now has LINE and they wanted to "ask him about diet tips". Yeah, sure, hahaha. The three talked for sometime but not long after, he had to go to Ryan's swimming lesson. To this, Irene reacted, "I'm so glad he is a family guy, cause he's not dating you, Kak, he's practically dating the whole family." Hmm, that's actually true. :D

August was really a great month for us. We've learnt so much about each other, either it's through normal chats, questions, confessions, or fights, either it's something we like about/in each other or we find annoying. If it's up to me, I really hope we'll go a long way..