Saturday, September 14, 2013

Aug 25 - Coming Out

He told me multiple times that he loves my long, black hair. I was so bored waiting for our choir's turn to sing at the Judicium that I borrowed Theresa's iPad to take close up pictures of my face and hair. I just sent them tonight (past midnight where I am) and he liked them so much. At least that's what he told me.

[Speaking of Theresa! She was literally the first among my best friends whom I told about Luis to. I first told her when we were rehearsing for choir at school, so she knows the whole process from almost the very beginning. Funny thing, that time she was still rooting for M, hahaha, to her M seemed like the more sincere guy, but it's not like she's against Luis or anything. Finally, two days back, Aug 23, she talked with Luis on my phone. I couldn't be happier when she granted us an approval! I needed that and seeing how excited she looked while using my phone, I knew it right away that he has won her heart, too. It means so much to me that both she and Luis are willing to get to know each other, which reminds me of what he said after texting with Mariana and Irene two days in-a-row, "It doesn't feel like we're just messing around."]

Of all the three sets of pictures I made him, there's one he loves the most, it's the puppy eyes series, and he made it his background. I was blushing so hard at the action, especially because I remembered his previous background was the picture I made for him with Stephanie last week.

V: What are you gonna tell Guus and the guys if they see your phone background? (blushing face)
L: I will put it as my profile picture. If that's okay with you. (closing eyes monkey)
V: Profile picture on WhatsApp??
L: Yes. If you don't like that I will only do it as background. (blushing face)
V: My heart is beating really fast. That would be really sweet......... But aren't Lisan, Guus, Danny, even Ana are on WhatsApp too?
L: Yes they are. But that isn't a problem for me. I am proud of you. (closing eyes monkey)
V: What are you gonna tell them....?
L: That you are my girl.

*insert a thousand hearts here*