Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sep 04 - Netflix and Chill

So we got the house to ourselves................


HAHAHA, JUST KIDDING! Of course we were literally staying in with the TV on, unlike the real urban meaning of the idiom. :D :D :D :D Sorry, I couldn't help it!


We started by watching Crazy, Stupid, Love, another one of my have-seen-so-many-times movie list. I believe by this time, he would have been questioning if I got any life, learning how many movies I've watched for multiple times. Oh well! :P When the movie finished, it was almost noon, the perfect time to start cooking. My turn by the way! I quickly threw fettuccini into the boiling water and prepared the sauce with him while waiting for the pasta to cook. We also made grilled chicken using the fillet I'd marinated and stored in the fridge since early morning, this would go on top of the pasta drenched in the alfredo sauce, yum! There was still a little bit left in the pan, but that was merely because Mama had asked me to leave some for her, if not.... the pan would be as clean as before we even started cooking, hihihihi..


Between lunch and dinner, we did a few quizzes on BlogThings (as I've written and mentioned a few times before in this blog, we just absolutely love doing this), took stupid selfies, looked at family photos on the wall, exchanged stories, opened packages, read football updates, and snacked. A lot. Hahaha.. The photo above was my favorite: I was online shopping and he was watching the news. We two are just total homebodies! Easily one of the top five dates I had with him all summer. <3