Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Aug 27 - Last Puzzle Piece

So he's kept up with Adek. With Kakak. With Mariana and Irene. Today was a deal-breaker, cause he was about to meet Kiti face-to-face. On papers, it was supposed to be a piece of cake: he was majoring the program she's taking and, believe it or not, they both share birthdays! For the last two years, I've been putting up a status on my social medias, "Happy birthday, my two favorite nutritionists!" on December 19. The problem is.......... Kiti is the wildest of the Tanjung sisters............. :'D :'D But to my surprise, he nailed it! He didn't break up with me despite knowing everyone in my family is basically a replica of myself, as shown by these two pictures. :D



I was so happy! Kiti's approval means a lot to me, I value her opinions just as much as I do the other girls.


Nearing 2pm, I had to attend my university graduation rehearsal so I trusted Luis to Adek. They had a special mission of finding a good pair of brown dress shoes to wear tomorrow. I completely was positive Adek would be such a great help and I was right! I was impressed. When the rehearsal was done, I found them sitting together, just talking while enjoying their brownie and ice creams. It was such a heart-warming sight, I didn't doubt for a second that they would be even closer after this experience. They ordered another round of brownie and ice creams for me and after a little bit of clothes shopping, we made our way back to the east to have dinner.


My cutiepies!!!