Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Aug 21 - Double Date with Eric and Ariel

The ceremony was uneventful, luckily it was also quick. I spent the first hour doing photoshoots with my family and once it's done, I met up with Uty, waiting for Ega and Dimas who picked up Luis at his apartment. Given that Ega and Dimas live in Bekasi................ yeah, it was nuts that they didn't mind facing the weekday morning traffic entering Jakarta only to fetch Luis at his apartment and drove all the way to Depok. I swear I have the best circles of friends in the world.


I treated them to lunch and we left school. But not before we took this magical photo.


Dimas unfortunately had to bolt, but the rest of us went to a museum we wanted to go to last year but was closed. This time........... the same luck. The museum was still closed! How long does it take for a museum to be fully renovated!? Geez. Near the place was a homeware shop and Ega had been looking for a few furnitures, so we figured we'd check it out instead.

And look what I found! 


Ariel was the first ever Disney Princess I wanted to be when I was little. I remember collecting just most random things that have Little Mermaid on it, from the watch I wore all through primary school, all the way to 2D and 3D stickers I used to decorate my, guess what, Ariel notebooks. How lucky that I've found my prince! ;)


Uty's house was our next destination. It was good relaxing for a bit there, we also watched a little bit of Heath Ledger's 10 Things I Hate About You while trying out her parents' awesome feet massage device before heading out to dinner near my house. Just an overall nice chill moment with my two best friends and my boyfriend, the three people who made me feel like a princess that day.