Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sep 02 - Dolphin Dream

Disclaimer: Despite the obviously-related-to-dolphins title, this entry does not include any according picture as the writer decided those cuties were too adorable only to take photos of (and ended up making a million videos).

I literally could not wait for this date to finally happen! Today we went to Ocean Dream to visit my friends, the dolphins. As soon as Luis saw me in the morning in this light blue dress, he thought I was doing it on purpose cause he said it made me look like a dolphin, hihihihihihi! It set me off in such a good mood. Upon arriving, to my surprise, the place was apparently more of an entertainment complex where they provide not only dolphins but also other animals, a few rides, attractions in the park, even a 4D cinema playing dinosaur films and a stunt show! I was so grateful we remembered to have lunch beforehand, it was going to be a packed trip inside the site.




We went to three shows at once, which was very doable since, like other amusement parks, they have a rotating schedule, providing visitors to move from one show to the other. My favorite is definitely the dolphin show! They are just too smart and hilarious and cute. I made so many videos that I was afraid Luis' memory would run out, hehehe.. At the end of the show, he bought us a special ticket to take a photo while being kissed by a dolphin!!! AAA! I was so happy during the whole experience! That was my second time being photographed while being kissed by a dolphin, but this time it was with him so it made me even more excited. I swear I was giggling the entire time.

In-between shows, we also had checked out random attractions in the park and found this Fish Therapy area where you can soak your feet into a tank full of little fishies and they will just swarm your feet. It is said that the fish will bite on the dead skin cells and therefore remove them for you, like a fish pedicure, almost. I had seen this on TV and in the mall and all, but I had never had the guts to try, until Luis forced me to right after he volunteered.


It was the most ticklish feeling I've ever had in my entire life. I was being a total chicken while him, who also on the verge of passing out, bravely stuck those feet inside. We laughed so much that we teared. I couldn't remember the last time my cheeks and tummy hurt that bad only from laughing so hysterically. Undoubtedly the highlight of our day.




We took so many photos today and these two definitely deserve honorable mentions, hihihihihihi:


After a lovely little break in the park to enjoy our ice cream next to the funny parrots, we went to the last two shows and I wanted to call it a day. It was nearing the rush hour so I wanted to leave, worried the traffic would be so bad on the way to dinner and back home. But Luis insisted on making a stop in the souvenir shop and bought me two little dolphin dolls! Oh my gosh!!! I love them soooo much! He'd been wanting to get me those dolls since last year when we went to Sea World but I refused. This time I gave in because he was just so consistently sincere and attentive and plain amazing. Everything about the date was just perfect, I enjoyed every second in this place. :) Dolphin dream came true!