Thursday, October 16, 2014

Oct 16 - My Boyfriend Doesn't Shower!

Two days ago I made an appointment with my thesis mentor and he approved my new A-journal!
I haven't exactly been keen on updating people about my progress (not that a lot asked, since most always think to this day that I'm somewhat problem-proof), but one thing that I always come clean is that I've always, always been terrified of this professor cause he's so smart so he will always know the area I'm lacking on, which kind of demotivates me in coming in to see him.
Therefore, getting that super positive reaction from him just made my day!
And I've been more pumped than ever to get all of this done and just overwith.

This is not a blog about me only, hehe, I know, so I'll now just switch the topic to another thing that's been happening within the last two days besides my thesis stuff: long FaceTime sessions with Luis!
For some reason, he also has been incredibly happy lately (not just for the last two days, and with me, you know I'm almost 24/7 happy, duh), and happiness for both parties is just the key to a successful FaceTime, am I right? ;)

I screenshot the two sessions and, see it for yourself, he almost looked identical, hahaha.


Left is on LINE and right is on FaceTime.
You can see that the quality of the video call is much better on FaceTime than LINE, but my house wifi during rainy season is not exactly the best, so whenever it goes bad to the point that I can't even use FaceTime, we do LINE.

Besides the hair, you couldn't really tell if it was taken on different days.
It's been a really chilly autumn in the Netherlands that a jacket or a hoodie or a thick sweater has become a staple apparel on his body.
The pics were taken on two consecutive days, so even without him telling me, I knew he just put on yesterday's hoodie.
Also, the hair went from being done to undone (not the other way around which would have made me question the truth in his words), so he must have showered.
But, you know me, I will never pass on even a tiniest, slightest chance to tease him. :P

Bonus: A part of his overnight texts that, despite his signature charmer and player move (hihihihi), gives me serious chill from the sweetness of it.

I don't think he even realized how meaningful this simple message is to me
Shout out to everyone who is also surviving a relationship through video calls and texts! <3