Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Oct 8 - Radical Change

NEW LOOK!

Have you ever waken up one day thinking, "Man, I really miss writing on my blog. It's been ages!"

Well I did, this morning; hence the drastic change in the appearance of the blog to help boost the mood to start over.

So much has happened, but Luis and I are better than ever, despite back to being more than 11k km's apart.

Expect a serious set of posts!
Topics: experiencing the best summer ever, adjusting back to (very, very) long distance relationship, and planning what to do next.

Also, I have been contemplating on making necessary changes to go along with the updated look.
For the next posts, I'm thinking of inserting at least one picture in every post, be it our (his or my) pictures, or just a random picture related to the post itself.
And maybe I should add a picture box somewhere on the corner and create a slideshow since now we have pictures together?
I'm still not sure, a lot to decide for sure.

Until then, xoxo!