Friday, October 10, 2014

Oct 10 - Happy Second 10/10 10:10!

If there is something that makes me a weird person, it is my obsession with numerology.
I chose that term since "obsession with numbers" would make me seem like a Math geek, which I obviously am not.

With that being said, kindly excuse my excitement about sets of numbers I consider unique, such as, today.
I love making a big deal out of dates, time, even my table number when I'm dining out in a restaurant; it's just me.

For you who happened to be completely oblivious of what today is, it's October 10, the tenth day of the tenth month in a year.
So what?
Told you, it's just me.

Last year, on October 10, I woke up excited to celebrate 10/10 10:10 with him, Dutch time of course.
Till around his 9am, I still had been reminding myself to check my phone at exactly 10 so we could text at my targeted minute (I was doing groceries with my parents around that time).
Of course, I completely forgot about that, texting him around 15 minutes after 10:10 saying how disappointed I was that we didn't spend that moment together.
Chuckling, he told me not to mind, cause there would be more 10/10 10:10 we'd experience to come.
Now that I think about it, we had only been dating for not even two months that time, such a cocky thing for him to say that, haha!
But on the other hand, it is so endearing to know he has always been confident about us even before we realized we love each other.

Anyway!
Not wanting to repeat the same 'mistake', I went over to my favorite website to grab a set of printables and created this:

Front page.

Back page

Basically the printable comes in two A4 pages that we can cut out, rearrange as we wish, and write things to make it personal, so I just did that and then glued them to a piece of cardstock.

He loved it so much!