Saturday, July 18, 2020

Jul 17 - How His Brain Works


A pattern book for my journal and other crafting activities. This is the 5th one he got me.
A collector's item Pokemon card from the costume edition that I told him was super cute a few weeks ago.
A Hello Kitty doll cause he loves blue dresses on me and that I'm always on my phone according to him (not true).

So this is his line of thinking:
Logic 1
"She loves the four pattern books I got her for journaling. This would make a great addition to her collection! I'm buying this."
Scenario 2
Logic 2
"I remember showing this card to her and she thought this one was super cute. The black one looks like me and the pink ones look like her. Also cause zij heeft het druk so it feels there are two of hers in this relationship. I'm buying this."
Logic 3
"This is BASICALLY HER! 1. It's Hello Kitty. 2. It's a cute little doll. 3. It wears a blue dress. She always makes me choose a color and I always choose blue. 4. It's holding a phone! She's never not with her phone. I'm buying this."

Fine, maybe it's a tad too feminine to be his chain of thoughts. But did I mention everything was a just because gift?

Luckiest girl ever, I think so too.