Thursday, February 19, 2015

Feb 19 - Essie Button's Long Distance Relationship Story

I've heard of Essie Button for quite some time now but I hadn't watched any of her videos yet, up until today.
I can't remember what dragged me to this video but I just felt like clicking on it and I was in for a real treat!


Essie, a Canadian beauty blogger and YouTuber, apparently met her now boyfriend Aslan from England through Omegle chat, a few years ago.
They hit off instantly and gave it a year before deciding on flying to see each other.
These two first facts immediately switched the lightbulbs in my head (since it's super similar to our story) on and at the end of the video, I decided that I've fallen in love with them already!
Not too long after meeting each other, Essie decided to move across the globe to live with Aslan in London, and things are looking great for them, it makes me so happy!

Long distance relationship: one, try to find someone closer: zero.