Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Feb 17 - The Best Advice for A Long Distance Relationship

A lot of people ask me how I make my (super duper) long distance relationship work.
Here we go:
Invest in an iPhone or webcam for your laptop and try to 'see' each other at least once a week.
You'll be surprised of how much easier filling him in on your day-to-day events, compared to regular texting or calling.
Plus, you can make screenshots to stare into when he is not available to talk!


And the best part is, you can include people in your life so he gets more sense of your daily life.


Good luck!

PS: It's week 7 in 2015. I figured it might be a good example to insert 6 screenshots to resemble those past weeks. In reality, obviously you are allowed to have as many video calls as you'd like (as long as it doesn't interfere your schedule and more important priorities) or fewer (I understand it's not feasible for every LDR couple).