Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Oct 31 - Some of 2018's Best Days

Baby was finally back in Jakarta! 
In a nutshell: flew down for me turning 26 (best birthday ever), went to Bali with Araz and Ivan for a week, and returned for our 5th anniversary and Uty's wedding.

Landed on the eve of my birthday

Spent my birthday with him coming to office with me

Five years and counting.. Can you believe it!?

So happy for Uty and Thomy
 Oh and The Talk with the parents. 

Yup, that happened
I guess miracles do happen. The relief was overwhelming! Green to yellow light is a progress nonetheless, right? :)

Inserting the picture of what got into the flight with him cause every single time I swear it's a commotion on its own.


Peek into his luggage the previous times: 2015 (and another one), 2014.
Pretty sure I was the happiest girl in the world.