Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 03 - Doubt-Killing Method

After binge-watching The Bachelorette, I feel my insecurities reawakened. It's really not that I don't trust Lu or something related to him, it's just about love and relationship in general. Full explanation here.

On the phone call just now, following my repetitive, boring-as-hell rant:
V: You're going to tell me the second you're unsure about us, right? *giggles knowing he's so tired of having to answer the same thing over and over again*
L: Of course, you can just wait till forever.

I bursted laughing, told him I need to hang up, and headed on over to this blog. The spontaneity of his reply wins me over. It's witty, effortless, natural, and, on top of everything, it potrays his utmost sincerity. I'm serious, the guy can do no wrong. *swoons*