Monday, February 22, 2016

Sep 13 (2) - Fulfillment: For the Body and the Soul

Spoiler alert: Luis and I don't drink.


We both thought this would be Luis' first plate but nope, this is his first Indian-only plate. Hahahaha, I scored so much, he loves the food as much as I do! For the sake of aesthetics, let me just summarize our dining experience: we ransacked the place till we couldn't even finish our ice creams, hahahahahaha! It was an utter craze, we were partly hurting from the amount of food and partly laughing from the silliness of us two. And the stuffed animals they gave us were too adorable!


Embarrassment-aside, to this dinner I wore a dress I had been saving to show Luis. I initially bought it for our Valentine's dinner earlier this year since I was supposed to graduate last semester; however, I didn't, so the dress had to wait, When tonight came and I got to wear this, although there's nothing really special or fancy about it, I couldn't stop smiling. It's truly an amazing feeling when you finally get to do things you've been dreaming of for so long, in my case half a year. I was right, Luis loved my dress so much and I was so proud of the impression I created. ;)

`
But seriously, who am I kidding? Luis himself looked SO handsome that night. He smelled amazing as always. He was very attentive to me during this special night of ours. He never once laid his eyes on anyone else but me, and when he did look into my eyes, it was a look of adoration, of love, of caring, of understanding, of acceptance, of trust, of hope. Without any words at all, he reminded me that I was the lucky one in this relationship. Prefaced by a wonderful day, this was one of the best nights I've ever had, both with and without him. 

PS: Special thanks to the super sweet Hotel Mulia's The Cafe manager who ushered us into this exclusive section only for this photo-taking. :)