Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Jul 22 - Arch Enemies

I love big, bold brows, Luis hates brows. Thankfully there's my best, best friend Venessa in this world! A fellow makeup enthusiast who lives by go big or go home. :D Feel so bad for Luis! But in my defense, he always loves every makeup look I pull off anyway, so he can't really complain much about the brows. There's no way I would do makeup without doing my brows, right!? The boyfriend's just gonna have to suck it up. Haha!

She did my full faced makeup and I love every bit of it!
Raided her makeup drawers and played with her cute babies.
Still, he loves me in a deep berry red lippie the most.
After sending him these photos (and a couple more at least), we went on FaceTime for a video call and he complimented how I looked so much! He said so many sweet things about it, pointed out how he loved the "mysterious eyes" (He's a guy okay, I would freak out if he knew the term smokey eyes before I explained it to him, haha!), and was just overall satisfied with everything Venessa did to my face, as proven by this smiley screenshot.

The makeup is boyfriend approved!
 It was suuuuch a relief when he didn't make a big deal out of my eyebrows (nothing past the initial "Ugh, eyebrows!" he always let out in every video call where I have my brows done). Also, in the overnight messages, he said once again how pretty I looked yesterday.

But then this happened first thing in the morning.

Venessa sent me this screenshot.
Hahahahahaha! I should've known he would never get over his hatred with his arch enemies! (Get it? Cause my brows are arched whenever I do them. No? Ok.)

PS: Just how many times can I say the words love, brows, and makeup in this post? :D Homegirl's making this blog too girly, I gotta take a step back any minute now! Hehehe..