Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21 - BEST Valentine's Gift Ever

I can't believe I forgot to write this one out on the previous post:
HE IS COMING TO VISIT THIS SUMMER!

I am SUPER excited about this!

Ever since we got into the relationship, we just have been wanting to meet so badly (of course).
We hadn't talked about the time, but then I saw a WhatsApp status of my best friend Theresa that our graduation is on Aug 29. I just thought, I really, really want him to be there for the ceremony. And I told him that.
If university graduation is on Aug 29, that means my faculty graduation (we call it judicium) is on Aug 22 for it's always a week prior to the big graduation. I would love to have him attend both things. So we talked about the possibility of him being here to attend both.
Also in August is my birthday, which is on the 15. When I turned 21 and he baked me cupcakes from a far and sent the pic to me, he said he would bake me cupcakes for real when I'm turning 22 and all. Then he said, he would prolong the visit so he will also be here for my birthday.
And the best part of it all, guess what lies between Aug 15 and 29?
Our first anniversary!!!!!!!
But that was only a plan, right.

Until..
For Valentine's day, he paid for his ticket to Jakarta.
Confirmed: My boyfriend will come over to visit from Aug 6 to Sep 4!!!!
It's almost a month long. Think about all the activities we can do together as a couple, FINALLY!
I have so much already in my mind! He'll be in for a treat, that's for sure.

And no, non filthy things, hahahahaha.
He used to be sexually active but learning where I come from and how I would like to keep my virginity until the day I get married, we have been keeping things clean and just do other fun things in the meanwhile.
We text as much as we can (which is not that much considering our schedule) and are on the phone almost every night, so we enjoy talking to each other just about anything.

He's my best friend. I'm so lucky to have him, someone who I can tell everything to, and someone who makes me a top priority.

Will definitely remind myself to update again, cheerios!